Monday, January 21, 2013

First Library Card

Today Olivia and I went to the library to get her first library card. She was so thrilled and excited all day. It was a mommy and Olivia event which made her even more excited. I filled out the paperwork and let her sign it and her library card. She checked out two DVD's and three books. She received a free magazine and vhs movie because they were getting rid of all their old movies. The free movie that she picked out was Pinocchio. She received a progress report from school and she is doing great in school. So to reward her and promote a positive learning experience I suggested that she got her own library card. Her teacher included a first grade sight word sheet because she can read all her words for kindergarten. I told her that I will give her a quarter for every word that she can spell and she is up for the challenge. I am so proud of you Olivia and I enjoy watching you grow and I am amazed everyday how smart you are.






No comments:

Post a Comment